Day 01: Paro Airport – Thimphu
(Distance: 65 kms. / Driving Time: 2 hrs. / Altitude of Paro: 2350 mts.)
Day 02: Thimphu Sightseeing – Paro
(Distance: 65 kms. / Driving Time: 2 hrs. / Altitude of Paro: 2280 mts.)
Day 03: Paro Sightseeing
Day 04: Paro Airport
|Thimphu||Le Meridien (Classic)/ Similar||Le Meridien (Classic)/ Similar||Hotel Ariya / Ramada / Hotel Osel / Similar||Dorjee Elements / Pedling /Migmar / Gakyil / Similar||Bhutan Kubera / Om Tara / Amodhara / River Side / Similar||Thimphu|
|Paro||Le Meridien (Deluxe) / Similar||Le Meridien (Classic) / Similar||Le Meridien (Classic) / Naksel / Similar||Tashi Namgay Resort / Tenzinling (Balcony Room) / Metta Resort / Olathang (Dlx Cottege) / Similar||Hotel Olathang / Dewachen Resort / Drukchen / Tashi Phuenshok / Similar||Namsay Choling Resort / Taktsang Paradise / Yanki Resort / Similar|
- Hotel Category Details:
- Premium+ Packages : 5* High-end Resorts with Breakfast & Dinner.
- Premium Packages : 5* Equivalent hotel with Breakfast & Dinner.
- Classy Packages : 4* Prime hotel with Breakfast & Dinner.
- Luxury Packages : 3* Prime hotel with Breakfast & Dinner.
- Superior Packages : 3* Deluxe hotel with Breakfast & Dinner.
- Deluxe Packages : 3* Equivalent hotel with Breakfast & Dinner.
- Please note Elite & Premium packages with Hotels like Uma Group of Hotels, Taj Tashi, Amankora rates are also available on case to case basis.
- Hotels serve both Vegetarian & Non-Vegetarian food which would be basic & freshly prepared. Specific regional Indian cuisine will not be available. Only the basic Indian Vegetarian / Non – Vegetarian food can be arranged.
- Hotel Category Details:
- Premium Packages: High-End Resorts with Breakfast.
- Luxury Packages: 4* / Equivalent Hotel with Breakfast.
- Superior Packages: 3* / Equivalent Hotel with Breakfast.
- Deluxe Packages: 2* / Equivalent Hotel with Breakfast.
- Standard Packages: Budget hotel with Breakfast.
- The above mentioned hotels will be confirmed as per the room availability. Otherwise we will confirm similar category hotel.
- The rates quoted in the packages are on per person basis & valid for Indian nationals till 15th March 2015.
We believe in giving value for money and we believe that quality comes with a price tag. We at Neptune promise to provide the best of our services and keep by our commitments towards quality and the sensitivity of the servic
- Cost Include:
- Accommodation on twin sharing with breakfast.
- Exclusive Non a/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing as per itinerary.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
- Guide charges (Only Bhutan Portion).
- Rates are valid for INDIAN NATIONALS only.
- Permit for Bhutan::
- Indian nationals do not require any visa for Bhutan. A permit will be issued at the entry point on production of a passport or Voter ID and 04 passport size photographs.
- The above-mentioned hotels will be confirmed as per the room availability. Otherwise we will confirm similar category.
- The rates quoted in the packages are on per person basis & valid for Indian nationals only from 01st Sep 2018 to 5th Jan 2019 (High seasons surcharge will be applicable during the Festivals & Peak season). We believe in giving value for money and we believe that quality comes with a price tag. We at Neptune promise to provide the best of our services and keep by our commitments towards quality and the sensitivity of the services
- Adults must carry original & valid Passport or original Voter ID card. Children must carry original & valid Passport or original birth certificate & school photo ID card.
- Remember to carry and other packings as per seasons and personal requirements (including hiking shoes).
- Please check with your mobile service provider for charges related to Bhutan.
- Tobacco & Tobacco products are banned in Bhutan.
- Do not bring any plant or agricultural product out of Bhutan. It is illegal.
- Credit cards are accepted in selected establishments in Bhutan.
- Usage of Drones is strictly prohibited in Bhutan.
- Photography is not allowed inside temples and Dzongs.
All the vehicles provided, unless otherwise specified will be Non-A/C Vehicles. Supplement Charges will be applicable for A/C vehicles.
|VEHICLE CAPACITY & DETAILS|
|CAPACITY||BHUTAN PART||INDIA PART|
|1 – 2 Pax including Child||SUV like Santa Fee / Tucson||NA|
|3 – 6 Pax including Child||Toyota Hiace / Hyundai H1||NA|
|7 – 8 Pax including Child||Toyota High Roof Hiace||NA|
- Note - In case the number of heads including child increases, then the guest will have to take bigger vehicle with an additional cost. For instance, for 3rd adult or child traveling together with 02 Pax, the guests would have to pay supplement charges for Toyota Hiace/ Hundai H1 instead of SUV. The details of supplement costs are given below:
|SUPPLEMENT VEHICLE COSTS|
|Toyota Hiace / Hyundai H1||Instead of SUV||3700|
|Toyoto High Roof Hiace||Instead of Toyota Hiace / Hyundai H1||1800|
|Toyota Coaster||Instead of Toyoto High Roof Hiace||8000|
- Cost Exclude:
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Service Tax.
- Anything which is not include in the inclusion.
|NO OF PAX(Cost Per Person)||PREMIUM+(MAP)||PREMIUM(MAP)||CLASSY(MAP)||LUXURY(MAP)||SUPERIOR(MAP)||DELUXE(MAP)|