Package : (NHB – 02)
(Distance: 65 km / Driving Time: 1.5 hr / Altitude of Thimphu: 2350 m)
(Distance: 65 km (One Way) / Driving Time: 1.5 hr (One Way) / Altitude of Paro: 2280 m)
|NO OF PAX(Cost Per Person)||PREMIUM(MAP)||CLASSY(MAP)||LUXURY(MAP)||SUPERIOR(MAP)||DELUXE(MAP)|
All the vehicles provided, unless other wise specified will be Non-A/C Vehicles. Supplement Charges will be applicable for A/C vehicles.
|VEHICLE CAPACITY & DETAILS|
|CAPACITY||BHUTAN PART||INDIA PART|
|1 – 2 Pax including Child||SUV like Santa Fee / Tucson||NA|
|3 – 6 Pax including Child||Toyota Hiace / Hyundai H1||NA|
|7 – 8 Pax including Child||Toyota High Roof Hiace||NA|
- Note - In case the number of heads including child increases, then the guest will have to take bigger vehicle with an additional cost. For instance, for 3rd adult or child traveling together with 02 Pax, the guests would have to pay supplement charges for Toyota Hiace/ Hundai H1 instead of SUV. The details of supplement costs are given below:
|SUPPLEMENT VEHICLE COSTS|
|Toyota Hiace / Hyundai H1||Instead of SUV||4100|
|Toyoto High Roof Hiace||Instead of Toyota Hiace / Hyundai H1||1800|
|Toyota Coaster||Instead of Toyoto High Roof Hiace||8100|
|Thimphu||Le Meridien (Classic)/ Similar||Le Meridien (Classic)/ Similar||Hotel Ariya / Ramada / Hotel Osel / Similar||Namgey Heritage / Tara Phendeyling (Veg) / City Hotel / Similar||Dorjee Elements / Pedling /Migmar / Gakyil / Similar|
- Hotel Category Details:
- Premium Packages : 5* Equivalent hotel with Breakfast & Dinner.
- Classy Packages : 4* Prime hotel with Breakfast & Dinner.
- Luxury Packages : 3* Prime hotel with Breakfast & Dinner.
- Superior Packages : 3* Deluxe hotel with Breakfast & Dinner.
- Deluxe Packages : 3* Equivalent hotel with Breakfast & Dinner.
- Please note Elite & Premium packages with Hotels like Uma Group of Hotels, Taj Tashi, Amankora rates are also available on case to case basis.
- Hotels serve both Vegetarian & Non-Vegetarian food which would be basic & freshly prepared. Specific regional Indian cuisine will not be available. Only the basic Indian Vegetarian / Non – Vegetarian food can be arranged.
|Cost Include:||Cost Exclude:|
|Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis.||o Air Fare/Train fare.|
|Meal Plan (as per mentioned above).|
|Exclusive Non-a/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing as per itinerary.|
|All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).|
|Guide charges (Only Bhutan Portion).|
|Rates are valid for INDIAN NATIONALS only.|
o GST & Travel Insurance.
o Anything which is not include in the inclusion.
- Permit for Bhutan::
- Indian nationals do not require any visa for Bhutan. A permit will be issued at the entry point on production of a passport or Voter ID and 04 passport size photographs.
- The above-mentioned hotels will be confirmed as per the room availability. Otherwise we will confirm similar category.
- The rates quoted in the packages are on per person basis & valid for Indian nationals only from 01st Sep 2018 to 5th Jan 2019 (High seasons surcharge will be applicable during the Festivals & Peak season). We believe in giving value for money and we believe that quality comes with a price tag. We at Neptune promise to provide the best of our services and keep by our commitments towards quality and the sensitivity of the services
- Adults must carry original & valid Passport or original Voter ID card. Children must carry original & valid Passport or original birth certificate & school photo ID card.
- Remember to carry and other packings as per seasons and personal requirements (including hiking shoes).
- Please check with your mobile service provider for charges related to Bhutan.
- Tobacco & Tobacco products are banned in Bhutan.
- Do not bring any plant or agricultural product out of Bhutan. It is illegal.
- Credit cards are accepted in selected establishments in Bhutan.
- Usage of Drones is strictly prohibited in Bhutan.
- Photography is not allowed inside temples and Dzongs.