Package : (NHB – 08)
(Distance: 65 kms. / Driving Time: 2 hrs. / Altitude of Thimphu: 2350 mts.)
- Meet & Greet on arrival at Paro Airport and transfer to Thimphu (7,710 ft.) the capital city of Bhutan. On arrival check in at the hotel. Evening explore the Thimpu town by walk. Overnight stay at Thimphu.
- After breakfast visit Kuensel Phodrang (Buddha Statue) a place for refreshing with a huge statue of Buddha on the top of the Kuensel Phodrang, National Memorial Chorten (Monument) & Folk Heritage Museum. Afternoon visit Sangaygang View Point, Changangkha Monastery, Takin Preserve Centre, the national animal of Bhutan can be seen here. In the evening visit Tashichho Dzong (Fortress of the Glorious Religion). Overnight stay at Thimphu.
(Distance: 77 kms. / Driving Time: 3 hrs. / Altitude of Punakha: 1310 mts.)
- After breakfast drive to Punakha / Wangdue, On the way Stop at Dochu-La-Pass (3150 mts.) to view the higher Himalayas. Arrival at Punakha check in at hotel. After noon visit Punakha Dzong - built in 1637 by Zhabdrung Ngawang Namgyal. For many years until the time of the second king, it served as the seat of the Government. The Dzong was named Druk Pungthang Dechen Phodrang (Palace of Great Happiness). Punakha is still the winter residence of Je-Khenpo and King Jigme Dorji Wangchuck convened the first National Assembly here in 1952. After that take a short and easy hike to visit the Chhimi Lhakhang - The Temple, also known as “The Temple of Fertility” was built by Lama Drukpa Kuenley, “The Devine Mad Man”. Evening free for leisure. Overnight stay at Punakha / Wangdue.
(Distance: 140 kms. / Driving Time: 5 hrs. / Altitude of Paro: 2280 mts.)
- After breakfast drive to Paro (7,483 ft.). On the way stop at Lamperi to visit Royal Botanical Park. On arrival check in at the hotel. Afternoon visit Ta Dzong - National Museum with an excellent collection of arts, relics, religious thangkha, etc. Rinpung Dzong - Meaning "fortress of the heap of jewels". The dzong now serves as the administrative and judicial seat of Paro. Evening free for leisure. Overnight stay at Paro.
- After breakfast hike to the famous Taktsang Monastery - called “Tiger’s Nest” (2hrs hike from the base camp). Later visit Drukgyel Dzong & Kyichu Monastery. Overnight stay at Paro.
- After breakfast check out from hotel and drop at Paro Airport for your onward journey.
|NO OF PAX(Cost Per Person)||PREMIUM+(MAP)||PREMIUM(MAP)||CLASSY(MAP)||LUXURY(MAP)||SUPERIOR(MAP)||DELUXE(MAP)|
- About Vehicle:
All the vehicles provided, unless other wise specified will be Non-A/C Vehicles. Supplement Charges will be applicable for A/C vehicles.
VEHICLE CAPACITY & DETAILS CAPACITY BHUTAN PART INDIA PART 1 – 2 Pax including Child SUV like Santa Fee / Tucson NA 3 – 6 Pax including Child Toyota Hiace / Hyundai H1 NA 7 – 8 Pax including Child Toyota High Roof Hiace NA
- Note - In case the number of heads including child increases, then the guest will have to take bigger vehicle with an additional cost. For instance, for 3rd adult or child traveling together with 02 Pax, the guests would have to pay supplement charges for Toyota Hiace/ Hundai H1 instead of SUV. The details of supplement costs are given below:
SUPPLEMENT VEHICLE COSTS VEHICLE PARTICLARS SUPPLEMENT AMOUNT Toyota Hiace / Hyundai H1 Instead of SUV 5800 Toyoto High Roof Hiace Instead of Toyota Hiace / Hyundai H1 2900 Toyota Coaster Instead of Toyoto High Roof Hiace 12500 ACCOMMODATION DESTINATIONS PREMIUM+(MAP) PREMIUM(MAP) CLASSY(MAP) LUXURY(MAP) SUPERIOR(MAP) DELUXE Thimphu Le Meridien (Classic)/ Similar Le Meridien (Classic)/ Similar Hotel Ariya / Ramada / Hotel Osel / Similar Namgey Heritage / Tara Phendeyling (Veg) / City Hotel / Similar Dorjee Elements / Pedling /Migmar / Gakyil / Similar Bhutan Kubera / Om Tara / Amodhara / River Side / Similar Punakha / Wangdue Dhensa Boutique Resort / Kunzang Zhing Resort/ Similar RKPO Green Resort / Similar Drubchhu Resort / Khuru Resort / Kichu Resort (Pure Veg) / Zhingkham / Similar Drubchhu Resort / Khuru Resort / Kichu Resort (Pure Veg) / Zhingkham / Similar Kingaling Hotel & Spa (Dlx New) / Punatsangchhu Cottage / Punakha Residency / Similar Hotel Y.T. / Kingaling (Dlx) / Similar Paro Le Meridien (Deluxe) / Similar Le Meridien (Classic) / Similar Le Meridien (Classic) / Naksel / Similar Tashi Namgay Resort / Tenzinling (Balcony Room) / Metta Resort / Olathang (Dlx Cottege) / Similar Hotel Olathang / Dewachen Resort / Drukchen / Tashi Phuenshok / Similar Namsay Choling Resort / Taktsang Paradise / Yanki Resort / Similar
- Permit for Bhutan::
- Indian nationals do not require any visa for Bhutan. A permit will be issued at the entry point on production of a passport or Voter ID and 04 passport size photographs.
- Hotel Category Details:
- Premium+ Packages : 5* High-end Resorts with Breakfast & Dinner.
- Premium Packages : 5* Equivalent hotel with Breakfast & Dinner.
- Classy Packages : 4* Prime hotel with Breakfast & Dinner.
- Luxury Packages : 3* Prime hotel with Breakfast & Dinner.
- Superior Packages : 3* Deluxe hotel with Breakfast & Dinner.
- Deluxe Packages : 3* Equivalent hotel with Breakfast & Dinner.
- Please note Elite & Premium packages with Hotels like Uma Group of Hotels, Taj Tashi, Amankora rates are also available on case to case basis.
- Hotels serve both Vegetarian & Non-Vegetarian food which would be basic & freshly prepared. Specific regional Indian cuisine will not be available. Only the basic Indian Vegetarian / Non – Vegetarian food can be arranged.
Cost Include: Cost Exclude: Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis. o Air Fare/Train fare. Meal Plan (as per mentioned above).
- o Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, porter age.
Exclusive Non-a/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing as per itinerary.
- o Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
- o Entrance Fees.
Guide charges (Only Bhutan Portion).
- o Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
Rates are valid for INDIAN NATIONALS only.
- o Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
o GST & Travel Insurance.
o Anything which is not include in the inclusion.
- Restricted Area Permit for Punakha / Wangdue:
- Restricted Area Permit is required to visit Punakha / Wangdue from Home Ministry of Bhutan. No charge will be applicable for this permit. Please bring 02 passport size photographs and Voter ID card or Passport of each person including child. This special permit is given only after guest has entered Bhutan. Permits are not issued on Saturday, Sunday & Govt. holidays.
- The above-mentioned hotels will be confirmed as per the room availability. Otherwise we will confirm similar category.
- The rates quoted in the packages are on per person basis & valid for Indian nationals only from 01st Sep 2018 to 5th Jan 2019 (High seasons surcharge will be applicable during the Festivals & Peak season). We believe in giving value for money and we believe that quality comes with a price tag. We at Neptune promise to provide the best of our services and keep by our commitments towards quality and the sensitivity of the services
- Adults must carry original & valid Passport or original Voter ID card. Children must carry original & valid Passport or original birth certificate & school photo ID card.
- Remember to carry and other packings as per seasons and personal requirements (including hiking shoes).
- Please check with your mobile service provider for charges related to Bhutan.
- Tobacco & Tobacco products are banned in Bhutan.
- Do not bring any plant or agricultural product out of Bhutan. It is illegal.
- Credit cards are accepted in selected establishments in Bhutan.
- Usage of Drones is strictly prohibited in Bhutan.
- Photography is not allowed inside temples and Dzongs.